Thursday, September 15, 2011

Editing This Blog

Tonight I conquered one more battle:  Adding pictures to the Gallery.  Its not quite set up like I want, but there's tomorrow to see if I can make it work the way I'd like.  If not, I may just settle back over with my original blogspot: flutterbugartgirl.blogspot.com


The past few weeks have been quite productive for me.  I've been following my muse and bright colors called to me so that's what the majority of pieces have.  I'm leaning toward abstract with thread sketching.


The current theme is Sketchbook Doodles. These four postcards were part of an exchange with fellow artists.  The final one should be arriving at its final destinations this week.  So far one has made it to Hawaii, one to New York and the third en route to an old pal in Oregon.

The fourth postcard art gets to stay in the studio with me in my collection.  I have several bigger projects in process, not quite ready to show here.  I'm catching up on commitments and am working on a commissioned piece in addition to these current works.  I like bouncing back and forth between projects - it keeps me fresh and helps prevent burnout. Do you prefer working on one piece at a time or many at once?  Or does it vary, depending on your mood and your deadlines?

Off to sleep then back up to play with my Muse and the little Art Dog too --
Happy Artful Day, all!
~Kate 

No comments: