Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The QUEEN of CUPCAKES


Where DOES the time fly to? I meant to post sooner rather than later, and here it is later. Geeze. Another mental note to post inside a head that's already overflowing with things to do, places to go, people to contact and ideas to make! *Grins* So just a quickie here as it's dinner time (well actually past) and the Cowboy is patiently wondering what we're having. (Hint: it has to do with take-out). *smile* I was pleased with my latest drawing/creation - she's going to be incorporated into my Studio 105 name tag, probably ATC's and a couple Valentines. Who knows what else? She's actually Queen of Cupcakes -- oh I've been craving cupcakes for a whole month! I'm in search of the perfect cupcake; I havent had the perfect cupcake since I was with Lauren last August in California at a place called... Vanilla Moon Bakery I think!! Something tells me I'm not going to be satisfied tonite unless I have a cupcake... do you think Cowboy will settle for cupcakes for dinner? I'll let you know...


2 comments:

sonja said...

she is beautiful, your "vanilla bean cupcake queen"
aka kate seeking a sweet treat.
a treat of color for me!

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

luv the card! Luv cupcakes too! I pass the yummiest cupcake shop on my way to and from work...sooo tempting and they are very homemade. but I'm trying to cut down on my sugar addiction :-( maybe I will have to make those knitted, recycled wool cupcakes!

What is studio 105?