Friday, June 19, 2009

TWIDDLED WITH THE GADGETS

I did find the "Followers" gadget and published it over there ---------> per your request. Along with a couple others I'm playing with. I'm learning... slowly.... a thousand excuses for not having time, not having pics to post etc. Over in the "LINKS" section are some great new artists as I mentioned in the previous post and also added Holly's felted purses/bags - they are gorgeous. This talented artist just opened shop on Etsy not too long ago. Of course I'm leaning toward the hippie girl bags, don't you think? Which one is your favorite? The bigger one reminds me of the Julia Roberts bag that was so popular last year (was it last year or the year before???)... anyway Holly packs a similar one around with her lately as her go-to bag of everything. It could almost be an overnight bag. Depending on how many art projects you take.... *smile*

1 comment:

Heather said...

I need Peace!
Hippie style!