Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAPPY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

The other day while visiting with eldest son Matt online, we were talking about our favorite camping spot when the boys were little:  Cascadia State Park in Oregon.  If you click on the link, there's a picture of three little boys playing in the river.  We both are wondering if this could possibly be the boys from way back when....!  It looks exactly like they looked playing in the river there.  I might have to dig through some photos to see if I can see the same swimsuits to confirm my memory - too fun, right?  I emailed the website to see if we could get a positive identity or larger look at the picture.  We would be honored if it were them featured on their favorite childhood camping spot webpage.  We'll wait and see.  In the meantime, check it out to get a feel of the fun we had there...

**Update**  I heard from the nice people in charge of the web content at the Oregon State Park Service.  They sent me two pics of the boys so I could get a better look at their faces and alas! No, these three dopplegangers are NOT my boys from years ago.  But it was fun solving the mystery and it brought back so many good memories of camping and playing with them at Cascadia.  I'm going to have to still dig through the photos and find some of those great days.**

No comments: